A Gallatin River Retreat

45.74763759771275
-111.23801049339295

A Gallatin River Retreat

11+ acres of RECREATIONAL PARADISE with direct Gallatin River frontage & blue-ribbon fly fishing, next to 346 acres of State land, with the Morland Ditch Lazy River meandering through the property with abundant wildlife, all within close proximity to Bozeman & the natural resources SW MT has to share! This package of amenities is RARE with the MT experience just outside your back door in this incredible setting! This 7000+ sqft home has a spacious open floor plan with living areas & bedrooms throughout for hosting multiple guests & parties, or enjoying intimate spaces on the exterior covered living room or walk-out lower level patio with wood burning fireplace. Everyone will enjoy the wide-open space, fenced areas for pets/animals & of course adventures to the river & state land. Also included are 7-garage bays for cars, toys & equipment - 3 attached to the main house (1274 sqft), with 4 detached & heated (1590 sqft) with an unfinished area above for guest qtrs/office (1050 sqft).
  • Address 496 Rocking Horse Drive
  • Country united_states
  • State Montana
  • County Gallatin
  • City Bozeman
  • Zip 59718
  • Offer Under Contract
  • Type Fishing Land
  • Price $ 1,795,000
  • Area (Acre) 11.66
  • Bedrooms 6
  • Bathrooms 6
  • Garages
  • Year Built

Contact Agent

PollyAnna Snyder

Montana | Private Office Advisor | Broker pollyanna.snyder@evrealestate.com

+1 406.600.2477, +1 406.600.2477

  • www.montana406.com

    319 E Mendenhall

As a seasoned luxury real estate agent since 1999, my goal is to help individuals and families with the acquisition and disposition of real estate assets to meet their personal and business financial needs and expectations, in a discreet, secure and professional manner. I have had the privilege and pleasure of practicing real estate in CA, NC and CO, and am grateful to call MT, and its bountiful amenities, home for several years. I am thankful for both the successful and diversified sales experience I have garnered in both the residential and developer arenas, in various economic and demographic environments. Whether it is helping a family find a new home or a Montana hunting and fishing ranch for sale or representing the community needs of a developer, I have had the fortune to experience much of what the real estate sales business has to offer. It is from this experience that my clients, both Buyers and Sellers, receive a breadth and depth of unparalleled, creative and strategic real estate sales knowledge. Most importantly though, this whole process and experience is about YOU! Your needs, goals, desires and expectations are paramount, and I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. “Give me 1% of your confidence and I’ll earn the other 99%!”

Fill Contact Form







Latest Properties

Prestigious homesite in Red Cloud
41 Red Cloud Trail 1.21 Acres

Prestigious homesite in Red Cloud

One of the few remaining developer parcels in the private gated community of Red Cloud. The last three remaining parcels (#27,#28,#29) are situated on top of Flagstaff Mountain, on the famous Deer Valley Ski Resort. Ski in/out to your custom…

$3,300,000

For Sale

Ultimate In-Town Retreat on 17.63 Acres
2636 Aspen Springs Dr 17.63 Acres

Ultimate In-Town Retreat on 17.63 Acres

This Aspen Springs Estate transformation is the ultimate entertainer's and equestrian's dream, located less than 5 minutes from Historic Main Street Park City and three World Class ski resort bases. Experience seclusion on this gated property nestled among mature trees…

$12,500,000

For Sale

Crown Point – a masterpiece designed by renowned architect Mike Upwall
8544 N Promontory Ranch Rd 5.05 Acres

Crown Point – a masterpiece designed by renowned architect Mike Upwall

Crown Point a masterpiece designed by renowned architect Mike Upwall, thoughtfully placed on one of Promontory's most exclusive lots, enjoy sunsets with Promontory's picturesque pond as backdrop and 360-degree views of the Wasatch and Uinta mountain range. Built to entertain,…

$12,500,000

For Sale

Complimentary one-year subscription to Open Fences...

....America's premier Ranch and Land publication!